Starting to build a website can be a daunting task. So many companies out there that do it for you, if you have the money to pay them. With a little training and the right software you can build a website too. Maybe you already use WordPress and need some help with the finer points of the program.
The Ultimate Guide to Creating a Website With WordPress
You are about to gain a tremendous advantage over most WordPress users when it comes to creating a website. Most try to go it alone. Your website is too important to guess at the best way to do things. Get some help.
WordPress was originally designed for news-oriented sites. Because of its ease of use and flexibility, people are now using it to create many types of websites.
- WordPress is not just for blogs. Not every WordPress site should be organized in a total blog format with only categories and posts.
- Many users fail to make effective use of static landing pages, therefore they cause their important content and visitors to get lost in a sea of dated posts.
- Traditional static website owners shy away from using WordPress because they assume their content can only be organized in reverse chronological order.
- Existing WordPress users struggle to make their menus link to the pages they want.
The WP Starter Guide is not only the perfect starter guide for anyone new to WordPress. Additionally, it will show you how to make the best use of the dynamic and static functionality. Ultimately, so your content is organized in the most logical way for your visitors.
What Does The Guide Include?
- 116 pages (in PDF format) of up-to-date information on how to use WordPress to create a website. Great for beginners.
- Tips on topic/keyword research, Search Engine Optimization, promotion, plugins, making money, writing content, layout, security and customizing common elements of your blog.
- An entire chapter dedicated to layout that will help you make your WordPress site easier to navigate.
- Instructions for adding/floating social media icons in your header
- Discover how to easily add AdSense ads to your sidebar
- Lots of colorful screenshots for illustration and easy reading
- Help with using the WordPress Menu feature to create drop-down navigation menus in seconds
Obviously, the people who want to learn how to use WordPress (for hosted sites, not the free WordPress.com version)
Also, existing WordPress users struggling with layout, site navigation, and WordPress basics
We know you are in unfamiliar territory. I was like you a few weeks ago. Learning to use and navigate WordPress. Fortunately, I am getting better at this every day. I can now create pages, add them to menu’s, and get them ready with SEO and Readability optimized. You will find it gets easier every day you work with the program.