My Wife and I went through 3 terrible twos with our children. The math being we have 3 kids! Me at work for an employer and my wonderful wife took the major task of her Work, taking care of our children’s needs. I am thankful for this. Because I was able to focus on taking care of the family and doing my part in a job I loved. Making our family unit a success. We didn’t have the resources that are widely available today for rearing children.
FREE Toddler Parenting Tips Presentation: Unusual Tips to Effective Parenting during the “Terrible Twos” and beyond
- A reason your kids are not already well behaved.
- The way most parents talk to their kids, causing them to do exactly what you don’t want.
- A crucial emotional bridge you MUST establish with your child before you try to change their behavior.
- The one word you are probably abusing, which triggers those awful temper tantrums. Can you guess what word that is?
- Behavior is driven by Emotion and our little ones get frustrated. We all it the terrible twos but in reality they are in a huge learning curve. They get very emotional.
- We tend to overuse the word “No” with our child. They get frustrated and start acting out.
- Build a rapport with your child if you want to have a positive effect on their behavior. Create an emotional connection and have greater success.