Looking for a job can be quite stressful to be certain. And job interview preparation makes you anxious. Anxious about the outcome before you even get there. You do not want to blow it. It’s your dream job. Let’s see if this can help you prepare with confidence.
Interview Preparation will teach you in 7 Minutes How To:
- You know you deserve the job, can do the job, so show them your the right Person for the Job.
“I’ve been in the staffing and recruiting business for 18 years, but your information on how to frame responses to questions gave me the confidence I needed to get *myself* a job! … I also liked the Behavioral Interview question strategies — it’s so important to be prepared for this. I will recommend your guide to my candidates. It’s great!” — Gina Padilla, Senior Technical Recruiter » Read All Reviews.
- Why did you leave your last job?
- Have you ever been fired or forced to resign?
- Why have you had so many jobs in such a short period of time?
- Can you explain this gap in your employment history?
- Why should we hire YOU? — What can you do for us that someone else cannot?
- What would you hope to accomplish in your first 90 days here?
- Give me an example of a problem you faced on the job, and tell me how you solved it.
“I found the book to be a tremendous resource that changed how I prepared for an interview. The focus on the behavioral interview and how to prepare was worth many times what I paid for it. I am now employed as an executive defense contractor again and am staying open for an even better opportunity.” — CJ Loria, MPA, PMP – Aerospace Industry – March 11 2015 » Read CJ’s full review.